Alghorba TV streaming all day in Arabic from Sydney Australia. please stay with us.. and enjoy our programs

Lisa Kudrow Shares Sons Unique Career Plans


people.com
Bauer Griffin

Like many a celebrity baby before him, Julian Murray Stern -- the 10-year-old son of actress Lisa Kudrow -- hopes to follow in the famous footsteps of his mom and pursue a career in acting. The soundstage is just a means to an end for young Julian, however, who actually has no intention of staying an actor for long. During a Thursday appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, Lisa revealed that her son's "big dream" is to "own a mall" -- and he plans to make that dream a reality with money he earns through acting. Like any good entrepreneur, Julian has a back-up plan in place. "It's really smart," Lisa explained. "He says, 'After college, I'll live with my two best friends, because they're going to be baseball players, so they're going to give me money so I can go to business school to own a mall."
Lisa noted that she is conspicuously absent from Julian's master plan, joking, "I love that I'm out of the picture as far as financing anything." That's not to say that her son isn't holding a spot for her at his hypotherical mall, however. "He said he's going to give me a job," Lisa said. "He's going to let me bake cookies at one of the stores."
Julian is Lisa's son with husband Michel Stern; the couple have been married for 13 years.
Source: The Ellen DeGeneres Show