Alghorba TV streaming all day in Arabic from Sydney Australia. please stay with us.. and enjoy our programs

Kim Kardashian to Guest Star on How I Met Your Mother


By Lisa Ingrassia
Photo by: Rob Loud / Getty

Kim Kardashian will be making the transition from reality start to guest star Wednesday, taping an appearance on CBS sitcom How I Met Your Mother, a rep for the network tells PEOPLE exclusively.

Kardashian, who was voted off of Dancing with the Stars Oct. 1, will be joining fellow reality stars (and her step-brother Brody Jenner's former BFF) Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag in the episode, where they will be playing "magazine cover versions of themselves," according to a show rep.

"I am beyond exited to be taping an episode of How I Met Your Mother," Kardashian, 28, tells PEOPLE. "I absolutely love the show and am thrilled for this fabulous opportunity."