Alghorba TV streaming all day in Arabic from Sydney Australia. please stay with us.. and enjoy our programs

Christina Aguilera disses 'she-male' Lady Gaga


CelebrityFIX

Since Christina Aguilera relaunched her music career post-baby, anyone with eyes can see the style similarities between her new look and that of fellow pop diva Lady Gaga. Christina reckons she'd never heard of her before - and wasn't sure if Gaga was a guy or a girl. Meow!
In an interview with the LA Times, Christina addresses the internet accusations that she has ripped off Lady Gaga's look wholesale.

"You know, that’s funny that you mention that," she said.

"This person [Lady Gaga] was just brought to my attention not too long ago. I’m not quite sure who this person is, to be honest. I don’t know if it is a man or a woman. I just wasn’t sure.

"I really don’t spend any time on the Internet, so I guess I live a little under a rock in that respect."

We love it - 'this person' and the 'man or woman' comment is so bitchy!

Maybe Christina had never laid eyes on Lady Gaga before - but damn, her stylist must have!

More separated at birth celebs in our gallery below!