Alghorba TV streaming all day in Arabic from Sydney Australia. please stay with us.. and enjoy our programs

Ashley Olsen speaks out: I’m not a public figure!


ninemsn

She’s been in the limelight since she was nine months old and is one half of the world’s most famous twins, but Ashley Olsen claims she’s tired of being a celebrity.

"I’ve definitely had a past life of being a personality, and a very public one," she said.

"But that’s not what makes me comfortable. I’m not an actress. I’m not a public figure or acting as one.”

Ash has ducked out of acting in order to pursue a career in fashion, moving to New York to escape the long lens of paparazzi.

"I can actually live here. I don’t get followed. In LA, paparazzi wait outside my house. I don’t leave my house. I can’t."

Ironically it doesn’t look like that has scared off Mary-Kate from acting. The other Olsen twin, who previously copped a roasting from the press over her anorexia-scare days, is currently filming Beastly alongside Vanessa Hudgens.