Alghorba TV streaming all day in Arabic from Sydney Australia. please stay with us.. and enjoy our programs

Rebecca Romijn Talks New Show & Babies




ET

ET's Thea Andrews caught up with actress Rebecca Romijn at Comic-Con to talk about her new TV series and her new twin babies.

"I feel like I have friends here," the 'X-Men' actress said of Comic-Con.

Romijn sat on the panel for her new ABC drama "Eastwick," which focuses on three very different women in a small New England town who find themselves drawn together by a mysterious man who unleashes unique powers in each of them. "I feel like it's a character that's most like me in real life," she told Thea of her bohemian character.

The actress and her husband Jerry O'Connell welcomed twin girls Dolly Rebecca Rose and Charlie Tamara Tulip on January 5th. "They're crawling around. I have such a lovely, energetic husband. ... I'm going through separation anxiety but I think they're having a blast," she said of the twins. "It's nice to be back at work but I'm missing them so much."

Keep checking ETonline for more Comic-Con coverage.