Alghorba TV streaming all day in Arabic from Sydney Australia. please stay with us.. and enjoy our programs

Who's the gap-toothed cutie?


Images: Snapper Media

ninemsn

No prizes for guessing who this wealthy little blondie grew up to be!
It's Paris Hilton, in a still from her new documentary Paris, Not France. At the recent Los Angeles premiere of the documentary, Paris let slip that the late Michael Jackson's daughter Paris was named after her.

"My mom and Michael went to high school together and they were best friends since they were 13," she told Extra.

"So I grew up knowing Michael very well and when he had his daughter, he always loved the name Paris and grew up being an uncle to me.

"So he asked my mom if it was okay and of course she said yes and I think she's such a beautiful little girl and I'm proud we have the same name."